Sunday, April 29, 2012

Secret Fantasy

It may or may not surprise you that one of my secret fantasies is to take a half hour break and lay in a field on my back with my arms stretched out, sun shining in my face and breeze gently blowing. This urge comes over me when I'm stressed, too busy, or when I see a likely field...



This morning, the sun was shining, the temperature was climbing to 50 degrees and this boy and I went to the park... found a dandelion field and plopped down. While he checked out the different stages of a dandelion... I lived out my secret fantasy... frequently peeking over at the boy and quietly chatting with him about the cars, dogs, crows, geese, everything and nothing.

Did I say I love this boy?!

After a while I saw a yawn and we walked home, had a bit of lunch and he went right to sleep. :)

Love my daughter, love this boy; they're doing a great job~!








No comments: