Saturday, November 06, 2010

Weblog

I had a chance to surf a little today and found some great sites. Here are a few of my favorites:

Cupcakes!! So cute, so good, so clever. (I am STARVING)



LOVE this necklace from Ooga Booga Store! Its called 'Nine Planets'.

Yesterday, at OCC Open House, our students tried the Sweet Potato Bisque that the culinary department was sharing with the guests. It was heavenly and I found this recipe!

I've been listening to "Moby Dick" on my iPod and found this sweet tiny carved whale. I'd love to make one!The carver cast it in bronze. So sweet.
And this little guy...

And these...
When we were kids we used to press fall leaves between waxed paper to preserve them. These are simple and beautiful; dipped in paraffin, hung on a thread.

Happy surfing. I love getting new ideas and seeing what everyone is doing!

No comments: