Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy New Year

Baaaaah Humbug! Now that the holidays are over, I was reflecting on some of the events over vacation (12 days!) and then... started thinking about the whole year...


Hey Goat! I found some woodcuts to set aside for my next batch of business cards. (pics from Project Gutenburg A). I hope to work on my website... (please web-angels inspire me) and do some overhaul of my Toys and Games program. I had some great new events this past year...

Half Moon, Ti, and KD's birthday party!


The tree this year was beautiful... decked with all the regular ornaments from when the kids were little, many homemade, and a new home made ornament! Look closely at the tree below. In the lower right hand corner is a Mesa Amp tube ornament! It blew just before Steve's last gig and he wired it for the tree! Love it.

We had a nice Christmas celebration at my folks...

And another one at our house on Christmas day! It was great to have Sharah and Bruce, Jim and Todd, Carol and John and Jesse, and Jeremy and Jenny there... oh, Maya, too.
Here we are opening some gifts...

We had a great visit from a Carrie and Jess. Lots of eggnog, laughing hysterically, and playing Taboo! Carrie's a ringer. We hope they stop in again soon!


Jeremy and Jenny got me an iPod!! They knew that my car CD player isn't working and I've been suffering from withdrawl from audiobooks! I've downloaded a few books from Librivox and will try an audio book from the library tonight. Yay!


Our New Years 'Party' featured Steve's awesome chili, which Jeremy was willing to trade for juice from their new juicer...
One of my New Years Day 'traditions' is to move into my new calendar, and make birthday and other greeting cards for the coming year. I made about 50 of them in similar designs. Maybe I'll send you one!Can you see where I got the Series name?

Have a great 2010! (me with my new phone!)

No comments: